BRAVO AWARD Solo entries are for the Junior, Intermediate and Senior levels. One winner from each will be awarded:
- THE BRAVO AWARD TROPHY
- FULL SCHOLARSHIP TO BBI CONVENTION 2016
STANDING OVATION AWARDS All duos, trios, and group (5 or more) entries are eligible to compete for the Standing Ovation Awards. One winner from each age level will be chosen (10-12 years, 13-14 years, and 15 +). Winners will be awarded:
- THE STANDING OVATION TROPHY
ADDITIONAL AWARDS OF RECOGNITION:
- MOST LIKELY TO MAKE IT ON BROADWAY AWARD
- FAVORITE CHOREOGRAPHY AWARD
- MOST TECHNICAL AWARD
- THE PROTÉGÉ AWARD a/k/a Heidi & Lisa Award
JUDGES' OVERALL CHOICES AWARDS The night's top awards. These awards are presented to the judges' unanimous favorites of the evening in each level. Awards include:
- JUDGES OVERALL CHOICE PLAQUE – Junior
- JUDGES OVERALL CHOICE PLAQUE – Intermediate
- JUDGES OVERALL CHOICE PLAQUE – Senior
Each winner receives $100, a scholarship to Broadway Dance Center in NYC, and a scholarship to BBI for 2016.
- A studio or individual can enter up to five numbers in the Duo, Trio and Group categories $40 per dancer. Solo entries $89 per dancer. See Registration Information for post-deadline prices.
- Content must be suitable for a family viewing audience.
- There is a 3-minute time limit on all Solos, Duos, and Trios. Groups may not exceed 5 minutes
- You may choose to wear dance costumes or casual dance attire.
- Props must be able to move easily on and off the stage, and will be the responsibility of the studio or individual.
- All performers must be registered for the full convention to participate.
- All Bravo and Standing Ovation entries must be accompanied with convention registration form.
- Each entry should be on a separate CD that can be played on a professional sound system. Should be edited at top of music.
- Soloists may enter only two solo routines in the competition.
- All disciplines compete against each other in the Solo entries.